Book Appointment
Meliza Mary

Buy a Wedding Dress

At Meliza Mary, we take pride in providing a wide range of wedding dresses that cater to different preferences. Whether you’re looking for an imported dress ready to buy off the rack, a custom-sized dress from our local designer house- Maryke or a pre-loved beauty, we have got you covered.

Our process begins at our studio, where we take the time to understand your unique style and vision for your special day. During your appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to try on as many dresses as you like within your allotted hour and a half time slot.

Our dedicated team will guide you through the process, ensuring you find the perfect dress that matches your dreams and desires. After you have found your perfect dress, we will guide you through one of the following dress journeys:

Buying an Important Wedding Dress

If you have chosen an imported gown, our first step is to take your measurements. Our priority is to ensure a perfect size match. Once that’s complete, we will send you an invoice for a 60% deposit. For added convenience, we offer a special discount of 5% when you choose to pay the full amount upfront.

Upon receipt of your payment and a signed copy of our terms and conditions, we will proceed to place the order with our trusted supplier. The estimated delivery time from order placement to receiving your gown is typically between 2 to 3 months, depending on the specific supplier.

As soon as your gown arrives, we will promptly notify you so that you can personally inspect it and ensure it aligns with your expectations. You will have a generous two-week window to do so before the remaining 40% payment is due. As part of our comprehensive after-sales service, we are happy to store the gown until the alterations process begins, unless you request otherwise.

Buying a Maryke Wedding Dress

Experience local craftsmanship and artistry with Maryke designs. Each piece is meticulously handcrafted, infused with love and care. Indulge in the allure of designer dresses at affordable ready-to-wear prices. This collection offers interchangeable dresses that can be customized to reflect your personal style.

Embrace the joy of making minor tweaks and changes to create a dress that is uniquely yours. Your dress will be made to match your measurements as closely as possible.

To secure your order, a 65% deposit is required, with the remaining 35% due upon completion of the garment. Take advantage of our special offer: pay the full amount upfront and enjoy a 5% discount.

Dresses are delivered to our store eight weeks prior to your wedding date, ensuring ample time for any necessary alterations. For urgent requests, we offer a rush order option at an additional cost of 10%. Once your dress arrives, our skilled team will commence the standard alterations process to achieve the perfect fit.

Buying a Sample or Pre-Loved Wedding Dress

Our samples and preloved dresses are available immediately and are perfect for those with a rapidly approaching wedding date. The dress you try on is the exact gown you will purchase.

Once a deposit is received, the dress is reserved and stored for you until alterations begin. The full payment is required within a maximum of 60 days from the deposit date.

It is crucial to ensure your satisfaction with the gown’s size, fit, and hem length, whether you choose to have alterations or keep it as is. Please note that pre-loved dresses are sold in their current condition.

Why Buy a Wedding Dress?

While buying a wedding dress may require a significant investment, the benefits it offers are truly invaluable. By taking charge of your own dress selection, you gain complete control over its style and design, ensuring a perfect representation of your personal taste and enhancing your body’s natural beauty.

Owing your wedding dress allows you to cherish the memories by preserving it as a precious keepsake or passing it down as a cherished heirloom, symbolizing the enduring love and joy that accompanied your wedding. Investing in your dream wedding dress is an investment in creating lifelong memories and celebrating the love that binds us together.

Email Us

Google reCaptcha: Invalid site key.